Adding Call-To-Action To The Menu
In Noor, you can now add buttons as a Call-To-Action to navigation areas. This works for top headers style and is easily done by customizing a setting in the Appearance > Customize section of your WP admin area. Continue reading below to learn how to add buttons to the menu.
How To Add Call-To-Action Button To The Menu
Step 1– Navigate to the Appearance > Customize > Header > Call to Action Button.
Step 1– Scroll down and active “Call to Action Button on the Menu”
- 1, Display Call to Action button.
- 2, The URL for the call to action button.
- 3, The text that you would like to appear in the global call to action section.
- 4, You can add a specific CSS class.
- 5, The color which will be used as the call to action background.
- 6, The color which will be used as the call to action background when the user hovers over the button.
- 7, The color which will be used for the call to action text.