Multilingual Management With WPML And Noor
WPML (The WordPress Multilingual Plugin) is one of the most popular translation plugins on the market. With WPML you can translate pages, posts, custom types, taxonomy, menus, and even the theme’s texts. We work directly with the WPML team to guarantee 100% compatibility between Noor and the WPML plugin.
To get started with Noor and WPML, you will need:
- A recent version of Noor (4.0.0 or above).
- A recent version of WPML (version 3.7 or above), including the String Translation, Translation Management, and Media translation add-ons.
Documentation & Resources
Below you will find documentation the WPML team has created, for using the WPML plugin specifically with Noor. If you’ve purchased WPML and have any questions or issues, please check the links below.
- WPML Getting Started Guide –It explains how to use WPML to translate the site as you are building it
- WPML Plugin –The highly recommended plugin to manage multi-lingual sites
- WPML Forum Support – If you bought WPML then you get free support from their amazing team
- Translating Widgets – Tutorial recommended by WPML team for translating widgets
- Noor Theme Options – How to set different theme options with WPML